The Pig Producers’ Association’ Association is affiliated to the Namibia Agricultural Union.
The aim of this Association is to:
- Protect and promote the interests of the producers.
- Promote co-operation between producers.
- Exercise efficient production and orderly marketing of relevant products and negotiate benefits for the producers.
- Strive to accomplish the best possible connection between the producers, processors and the promoters of the products.
- To convey the coordinated views of the industry to the authorities and to co-operate with the authorities to negotiate solutions to problems.
- To interact with all national and international stakeholders to benefit the commodity.