The Livestock Producers’ Organization is affiliated to the Namibia Agricultural Union.
Members of the LPO include commercial livestock producers who are members of farmers’ associations.
The mission of the LPO is to be a financial independent organization representing all commercial producers in Namibia, and to be internationally recognized.
Through innovative thinking and effective communication the LPO wants to:
- Be internationally competitive and produce, process and market meat profitably;
- Use all natural resources sustainably;
- Provide purposeful and effective management information to members;
- Build exceptional relationships with all stakeholders in the industry;
- Ensure maximum percentage of the consumer rand to the producers.